- Dosa with potato curry and white chutney, Upma and Kesari bath.
- Mango/Lemon rice with curd cucumber dip plus Masala Vada and Vermicelli Payasam.
- Poori plus vegetable gravy, chutney and rice pudding.
- Bonus for any of the above will be Pickle.
- Kandunta (Toor Dal/Chick Pea) also called Protein Balls and Pacchamejiga (Mustard Sauce)
- Neer (Rice and Coconut) Dosa with Chutney
- Akki (Rice) Roti with Coconut Jaggery Mix
4pm Yoga Class
8am Yoga Class
12-2pm Indian Cooking Workshop
3-6pm Indian Cooking Workshop
8-10am Indian Cooking Workshop
12pm Indian Cooking Workshop
There are no prerequisites other than a sincere desire to learn classical yoga.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 7pm with Orientation followed by Satsang,
Departure: The course will end at 2pm on final day.
We encourage you to arrive by 3:00pm on Friday. This gives you time to come through reception, settle into your accommodations, and join us for the 4:00pm yoga asana class. You are always welcome and encouraged to extend your stay to any length before or after the course. Please indicate your desired arrival and departure dates on your registration form.
What to Bring
Slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight. All books and materials are available in our boutique.
Accommodations Prices and Photos
- Dorm (4 person): $65/night
- Double (2 person): $85/night
- Private (1 person): $130/night
- Double (2 person): $120/night
- Private (1 person): $170/night
Deluxe Shanti Cabins
- Deluxe Cabin (triple, shared): $120/night
- Deluxe Cabin (double, shared): $160/night
- Deluxe Cabin (1 person): $240/night
- Deluxe Cabin (family of 2): $280/night
- Deluxe Cabin (family of 3): $320/night
Accommodation Discounts: Seniors (60+)& Students 10%
Umarani Bangalore is the wife of Niranjan Babu, the son of famous Vedic Astrologer, BV Raman. She is a wonderful South Indian cook making the best dishes with expertise.