Vastu Design for Beginners, with Niranjan Babu, is a course on Vastu, the science of sacred architecture, and is a vedic science and sister science to yoga along with other sister sciences such as ayurveda, vedanta, and jyotish.
A rare occasion to learn from an expert! Niranjan Babu has the intuition of an expert and will teach you not only the sciences of Vastu but the insights that will make this vedic science accessible to all, not only for life enhancement but also for Self Realization.
- Importance of directions in building (Vastu Purusha Mandala Orientation)
- Inducing Fertiility into Soil (Bhugarbha Vinyasa)
- Building with sacred dimensions (Ayadi Shadvarga or the six Building Formulae)
- How to bring sacred energy into your home or building (Brahmasthana and its Importance)
- What to build and where to build it (Four zones in a sital area - habitable and non habitable)
- Identifying compatible zones for swimming pools, ponds, underground water tanks, water fountains, aquariums, etc.
- Homes or Manushyalaya
- Forming sub-divisions or layouts
- General Guidelines and probable remedies including yantras for imbalances
06:00 - 08:00 am - Satsang: Silent meditation, chanting and lecture
08:00 - 10:00 am - Vastu for Beginners Workshop
10:00 - 10:45 am - Brunch
11:00 - 11:45 am - Karma Yoga
12:00 - 03:00 pm - Vastu for Beginners Workshop
04:00 - 06:00 pm - Yoga Class
06:00 - 06:45 pm - Dinner
08:00 - 10:00 pm - Satsang: meditation, chanting and lecture
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 7pm on the first Date of the course with an Ashram Orientation followed by Satsang at 8pm.
Departure: The course will conclude at 3pm on the Final date.
What to Bring
Other: slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight. All books and materials are available in our boutique.
Accommodation Prices and Photos
- Dorm: $65/night per person
- Double: $85/night per person
- Single: $130/night
- Double: $120/night per person
- Single: $170/night
Deluxe Shanti Cabins
- Triple: $120/night per person
- Double: $160/night per person
- Single: $240/night
- Family of two: $280/night per family
- Family of three: $320/night per family
Accommodation Discounts: Seniors (60+) 10% & Students 10%
Bangalore Niranjan Babu is a scholar in Vastu, Astrology, Mudras, Mantra Shastra, Gemstone and Meditation. He is the son of the most famous Vedic astrologer of all times B.V. Raman, who has been chosen as the Jyotishi to explain the science of Vedic astrology to the United Nations. He inherited from his Father the traditions of Jyotish and Vastu and is presently the publisher of Vedic astrology Magazine started by his Father since 1895. He has authored several bestseller books in English and regional languages of India. He has lectured, conducted seminars and given professional consultations to individuals, corporate layouts, temples, etc in India, North America, Europe and other parts of the world that include Russia, France and Belgium. Niranjan Babu has the intuition of an expert and will teach you not only the sciences of Vastu but the insights that will make this vedic science accessible to all, not only for life enhancement but also for Self Realization.