“Leaders are made NOT born”. Swami Vishnudevanada, Yoga master and pioneer of bringing Yoga from India to the west, believed that Yoga develops individuals, teachers, and leaders who take the inspiring message of unity, peace, and consciousness to the world.
Studies show that one of the most effective attributes of a leader is self-awareness. We are living in an era that our world requires conscious leaders who act beyond self-interests and follow the practices that serve the world and humanity. Whether you are leading a class/team, your life/business, this interactive workshop will empower you to deeply understand the correlation between leadership and Yoga. You will also learn effective mind-body techniques, which help you to become a motivated/inspired leader who empowers/inspires the others.
- - Maximize your personality as a tool to realize your purpose, serve humanity, and create positive impacts on the world
- - Recognize how to lead with a sense of Dharma, something higher than one’s own self
- - Understand about leadership qualities of great leaders in the East and West
- - Practice Yoga mind-body techniques and disciplines for peace of mind, teamwork, communication, listening skills, and positive thinking
- - Understand the correlation of leadership skills and Yoga
- - Cultivate networking opportunities with like-minded leaders; share ideas/thoughts through an interactive workshop
- 6-8am Satsang: Silent meditation, chanting and lecture
- 8-10am Yoga Class
- 10am Organic Vegetarian Brunch
- 11am-12am Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- 12-1pm free time
- 1pm-4pm Leadership lecture and group practice
- 4pm-6pm Yoga class
- 6-7pm Organic Vegetarian Dinner
- 7-8pm Free Time
- 8-10pm Satsang: meditation, chanting and lecture
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 7pm on Day 1 with Orientation and Satsang.
Departure: The course will end at 4pm on the final Date.
We encourage you to arrive by 4pm on Monday making the most out of the afternoon by joining us for the Asana class and dinner. You are always welcome and encouraged to extend your stay to any length before or after the course. Please indicate your desired arrival and departure dates on your registration form (click 'register' on the left).
Please click the "Register" Button and follow the steps below.
1, Create online User-ID and Password
2. Fill out additional questions
3. Add accompanying guests, if applicable
4. Choose accommodation option
5. Make deposit and pay online with PayPal or Credit Card
A confirmation email will be sent to you. In case of cancellation a credit note will be issued. Refund is only given with 48 hours notice and the deposit is non-refundable.
Accommodations Prices and Photos
- Dorm (4 person): $65/night
- Double (2 person): $85/night
- Private (1 person): $130/night
- Double (2 person): $120/night
- Private (1 person): $170/night
Deluxe Shanti Cabins
- Deluxe Cabin (triple, shared): $120/night
- Deluxe Cabin (double, shared): $160/night
- Deluxe Cabin (1 person): $240/night
- Deluxe Cabin (family of 2): $280/night
- Deluxe Cabin (family of 3): $320/night
Accommodation Discounts - Seniors (60+) and Students 10%
As the founder/president of “Yoga 4 Leadership” Leila Naderi has combined her international leadership background with her exclusive Yoga teaching experience to develop this unique mind-body workshop series. This program is especially designed for those who want to lead, empower/inspire the others, serve the humanity, and create positive impacts on the world. Leila is a Doctoral student of Leadership. She has a Master’s degree in Business Administration, B.S. in Electrical Engineering, and several years of leadership experience. Leila has been a Sivananda yoga instructor/practitioner and yoga therapist for several years. She has developed her yoga training across the globe in Asia, Europe, and the U.S.
Swami Dharmananda is one of the main teachers of Hatha Yoga and Meditation at the Ashram. He took sannyas vows in 2013 and is assistant director of the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm. Swami Dharmananda is keenly interested in yoga psychology and philosophy, presenting the classical teaching in a practical and accessible way to people of all faiths and backgrounds.