David Frawley speaks on Sivananda Yoga
Raghu Ram'ji speaks on Yoga for Global consciousness
The Yoga Farm celebrates many Holidays both western and eastern. This is a time for many guests to come together and be in the positive uplifting energy of the ashram. There will be a $30 surcharge on accommodations during all the major holidays - Easter, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Holiday. 4th of July and Labor Day have separate tuitions for those attending the symposiums. If not paying for the symposium then the surcharge does apply.
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas & New Year
- Chinese (Lunar) New Year
- Sivaratri - all night vigil and chanting in honor of Lord Siva
- Buddha Purnima - full moon celebration of the Lord Buddha
- Master Swami Sivananda Mahraj Mahasamadhi Day - commemorating the final liberation of the great Master
- Guru Purnima - full moon celebration honoring all gurus
- Krishna Jayanti - celebrating the birthday of Sri Krishna
- Ganesha Chaturti - celebrating the birthday of Ganesh, the remover of obstacles
- Navaratri - 9 night celebration of the Divine Mother
- Diwali - Festival of Lights
- Swami Vishnudevananda Mahasamadhi - celebrating the final liberation of the Yoga Farm's founder
- Swami Vishnudevananda's Birthday (December 31)
The Yoga Farm hosts many Special Guests throughout the year. They are some of the most accomplished teachers in Yogic Sciences, Ayurveda, Kirtan, and Creative & Performing Arts.
Monday, August 14, 2017
The birth of Lod Krishna is believed to be symbolic of our imprisonment in worldly illusions, where He took birth with us and led us to salvation and peace, vanquishing all evils depicted by Kansa in the story.
Ganesha Chaturthi Celebration
Friday, August 25, 2017
Come celebrate the birthday of Lord Ganesha. Ganesha is a popular God, seen as the God of Wisdom, the bringer of luck and the clearer of obstacles.
Labor Day Retreat: Yoga and Science: Tools for Self-Awareness and Stress-Free Living
7:00 PM Friday, September 1 –
2:00 PM Monday, September 4, 2017
Stress has been determined to be the #1 cause of all illness and disease. During these turbulent times many peoples stress level is at an all time high.
Swami Vishnudevananda Mahasamadhi and Jalasamadhi
Thursday, November 9 – Saturday, November 11, 2017
For these 3 days, we will honor Swami Vishnu-devananda with pujas, chanting of His names, kirtan and telling stories of His life. We will also show a video about His boundary-breaking peace missions. Donations, flowers, prasads are welcome and encouraged.
Thanksgiving Retreat: Dharma and Peace
Wednesday, November 22 – Sunday, November 26, 2017
Join us for this uplifting Thanksgiving Yoga Retreat with spiritual leaders sharing about Unity in Diversity, Dharma and Peace. Realize that the paths are many but the Truth is One. Celebrate our diversity and commune in our common goal! Learn to apply the sacred ancient wisdoms of Yoga and dharma practice in daily life, guided by teachers who have dedicated their lives to peace of mind and Self-realization. ~ Swami Sitaramananda, Organizer