David Frawley speaks on Sivananda Yoga
Raghu Ram'ji speaks on Yoga for Global consciousness
The Yoga Farm celebrates many Holidays both western and eastern. This is a time for many guests to come together and be in the positive uplifting energy of the ashram. There will be a $30 surcharge on accommodations during all the major holidays - Easter, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Holiday. 4th of July and Labor Day have separate tuitions for those attending the symposiums. If not paying for the symposium then the surcharge does apply.
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas & New Year
- Chinese (Lunar) New Year
- Sivaratri - all night vigil and chanting in honor of Lord Siva
- Buddha Purnima - full moon celebration of the Lord Buddha
- Master Swami Sivananda Mahraj Mahasamadhi Day - commemorating the final liberation of the great Master
- Guru Purnima - full moon celebration honoring all gurus
- Krishna Jayanti - celebrating the birthday of Sri Krishna
- Ganesha Chaturti - celebrating the birthday of Ganesh, the remover of obstacles
- Navaratri - 9 night celebration of the Divine Mother
- Diwali - Festival of Lights
- Swami Vishnudevananda Mahasamadhi - celebrating the final liberation of the Yoga Farm's founder
- Swami Vishnudevananda's Birthday (December 31)
The Yoga Farm hosts many Special Guests throughout the year. They are some of the most accomplished teachers in Yogic Sciences, Ayurveda, Kirtan, and Creative & Performing Arts.
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
The birth of Lod Krishna is believed to be symbolic of our imprisonment in worldly illusions, where He took birth with us and led us to salvation and peace, vanquishing all evils depicted by Kansa in the story.
Ganesha Chaturthi Celebration
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Come celebrate the birthday of Lord Ganesha. Ganesha is a popular God, seen as the God of Wisdom, the bringer of luck and the clearer of obstacles.
8:00 PM Wednesday, October 10 –
9:30 PM Friday, October 19, 2018
Come join in nine nights of worship to God in the form of the Divine Mother at one of the most inspirational times of the year. The first three days are dedicated to Mother Durga, who removes negative tendencies and fears, opening the way for renewal.
Diwali Celebration - Return of inner light festival
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Diwali (or Deepavali, the "festival of lights") is an ancient festival celebrated in autumn (northern hemisphere) every year. The festival spiritually signifies the victory of light over darkness.
Thanksgiving Retreat: Success in Life and Self Realization - Sadhana and Vedanta
Thursday, November 22 – Sunday, November 25, 2018
Join us for this Thanksgiving Retreat on Vedanta & Sadhana: Conscious Self-training and learn from wise Yoga leaders how to Self-train for a positive, peaceful life. Sadhana is conscious spiritual practices which allow us to reconnect to our true Self and purpose.
Friday, December 21 – Wednesday, December 26, 2018
During this holiday, we will explore techniques of positive thinking and of meditation to equip us for a successful new year . There will be ceremonies to welcome the New Year and send off our New year resolves.