David Frawley speaks on Sivananda Yoga
Raghu Ram'ji speaks on Yoga for Global consciousness
The Yoga Farm celebrates many Holidays both western and eastern. This is a time for many guests to come together and be in the positive uplifting energy of the ashram. There will be a $30 surcharge on accommodations during all the major holidays - Easter, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Holiday. 4th of July and Labor Day have separate tuitions for those attending the symposiums. If not paying for the symposium then the surcharge does apply.
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas & New Year
- Chinese (Lunar) New Year
- Sivaratri - all night vigil and chanting in honor of Lord Siva
- Buddha Purnima - full moon celebration of the Lord Buddha
- Master Swami Sivananda Mahraj Mahasamadhi Day - commemorating the final liberation of the great Master
- Guru Purnima - full moon celebration honoring all gurus
- Krishna Jayanti - celebrating the birthday of Sri Krishna
- Ganesha Chaturti - celebrating the birthday of Ganesh, the remover of obstacles
- Navaratri - 9 night celebration of the Divine Mother
- Diwali - Festival of Lights
- Swami Vishnudevananda Mahasamadhi - celebrating the final liberation of the Yoga Farm's founder
- Swami Vishnudevananda's Birthday (December 31)
The Yoga Farm hosts many Special Guests throughout the year. They are some of the most accomplished teachers in Yogic Sciences, Ayurveda, Kirtan, and Creative & Performing Arts.
Diwali Celebration - Return of inner light festival
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Diwali (or Deepavali, the "festival of lights") is an ancient festival celebrated in autumn (northern hemisphere) every year. The festival spiritually signifies the victory of light over darkness.
Swami Vishnudevananda Mahasamadhi and Jalasamadhi
Wednesday, November 8 – Saturday, November 11, 2017
For these 3 days, we will honor Swami Vishnu-devananda with pujas, chanting of His names, kirtan and telling stories of His life. We will also show a video about His boundary-breaking peace missions. Donations, flowers, prasads are welcome and encouraged.
Thanksgiving Retreat: Dharma and Peace
Wednesday, November 22 – Sunday, November 26, 2017
Join us for this uplifting Thanksgiving Yoga Retreat with spiritual leaders sharing about Unity in Diversity, Dharma and Peace. Realize that the paths are many but the Truth is One. Celebrate our diversity and commune in our common goal! Learn to apply the sacred ancient wisdoms of Yoga and dharma practice in daily life, guided by teachers who have dedicated their lives to peace of mind and Self-realization. ~ Swami Sitaramananda, Organizer