Yoga Health Education Camp – Yoga for Cancer Wellness
with Swami Jnaneswariananda
April 14 - 19, 2019
The Sivananda Yoga Health Education Camp for Cancer Wellness is a 5-day retreat for those already diagnosed with cancer, survivors, caregivers, and family members suffering from the stresses of cancer. Yoga teachings and practices are designed to support and enhance quality of life focused on prevention, gentle Yoga exercise and diet, and spiritual health.
06:00 – 08:00 am Satsang: Silent meditation, chanting and lecture
8-10am Special Yoga therapeutic class – adapted to condition
11am Karma Yoga
1-3pm Yoga Health Workshop
3-4pm Free Time and Nature walks
4-6pm Special Yoga therapeutic class – adapted to condition
7-8pm Free Time
8-10pm Satsang: meditation, chanting and lecture
1. 5 points of Yoga for Integral Health: Yogic Approach to Cancer Wellness
2. Importance to recharge vital energy . Understanding Prana and doing Pranayama exercises.
3. Conscious Relaxation and stress. Yoga Nidra for Self-awareness
4. Anti cancer vegetarian diet
5. Meditation and understanding of thoughts , emotions and positive thinking for Cancer healing.
Swami Jnaneswariananda joined the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centers in 1995 and has been director of centers and ashrams in Canada and Italy. She teaches Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Anatomy, and Vedanta at Teacher Training Courses in North America, Italy and India.…
Learn more about Swami Jnaneswariananda