Yoga Cleanse and Rejuvenation Retreat
with Maha Lakshmi
April 25 - 30, 2023
Join us for this nourishing self-care retreat, learn sustainable Yoga and Ayurveda practices for healthy living and rejuvenation.
Cleanse body, mind, and spirit as you enjoy daily kitcheree and greens mono-diet for purification and increased vitality. Learn Yoga and Ayurveda practices and routines that you can integrate into your daily life for balanced health and well-being.
You will learn and practice:
- how to prepare a cleansing mono-diet of kitcheree and fresh greens, that is nutritious and gives a break to the digestive system.
- Yoga asana practice to move prana and improve your physical and mental health.
- Ayurvedic self massage (abhyanga)
- tips for daily meditation practice
- Ayurvedic home remedies
- daily routines for overall well-being
- conscious relaxation techniques
- one-on-one Yoga Health consultation (by appointment)
6:00-7:30am Satsang: Guided silent meditation, chanting and lecture
7:30-9:30am Yoga Class
10:00-11:00am Vegetarian Brunch
11:00 Karma yoga
1:00-2:30pm Fundamentals of Cleansing and Daily Routines
4:00-6:00pm Yoga Class (Optional)
7:30pm Satsang: Guided silent meditation, chanting and lecture
No Prerequisites required other than a sincere desire to learn and practice.
I love the Yoga Farm. So peaceful, nature, yoga, chants, meditation, vegan food, a healthy gateway. Perfect to inspire daily yoga at home. Om shanti.
- Here is a Youtube video where one of our special guest teachers talks about Ayurvedic Understanding of Detoxification.
Maha Lakshmi (C-IAYT) is a teacher of Classical Yoga for many years and graduated the Sivananda Yoga Health Educator Training program in 2020. A student of Ayurveda, a practitioner of the Four Paths of Yoga, and a dedicated student of Swami Sitaramananda and the teachings of Sivananda Yoga,…
Learn more about Maha Lakshmi