Yantra Drawing and Painting
June 23, 2019
“There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres.” – Pythagoras
- Discover the geometry of transcendental consciousness.
- Enjoy a day of active meditation: drawing and then painting yantras.
- Delve into the mysteries of these works of sacred art.
- Uncover your Self.
- Absorb the Mind in the Spiritual Heart
- Beginners and experienced yantra painters are welcome. No artistic talent required. All materials provided.
We begin early: 8 am to 10am and 12 noon to 6 pm.
Lynn Amara (Gauri)
Lynn Amara (Gauri) has enjoyed a life long interest in sacred geometry. She has had the opportunity to study yantra drawing and painting with Pieter Welteverde in the Harish Johari tradition and receive guidance from MahaVidya tantrums. Yantra and mantra and the pathless path of Self Inquiry are central to her spiritual practice. As a bhakta and lifelong quilter and seamstress, sacred art surrounds her. She shares her love for yantras through a weekly Meet Up group in the Sacramento Valley and here at the ashram.