Hatha Yoga Sadhana
with Swami Adi Parashaktiananda
April 27 - May 3, 2020
8am – Asana & Pranayama class led by Swami Adi
12pm – Personal practice of Pranayama
1pm – Workshop on Hatha Yoga Pradipika with Swami Adi
4pm – Personal practice of Asana & Pranayama (or follow morning recording)
We will increase the pranayama practice during the 7 days to 20-30 rounds of Anuloma viloma & retentions up to 8:32:16.
This course gives you an introduction to the real classical practice of hatha yoga as described in the scriptures. Students in the course will be encouraged to practice pranayama 3 times daily.
– What is classical yoga? What is Hatha Yoga?
– What is the purpose and what are the methods of classical yoga?
– Basic philosophy about happiness, health, life, freedom
– Difference between yoga asana and physical exercises
– Yogic techniques of breathing
– Vegetarianism-the how and why
– Basic technique of meditation
– The yogic daily routine
– Kriya practice
Swami Adi Parashaktiananda is a dedicated Sadhak and Hatha Yoga practitioner and teacher, graduated from Sivananda Teachers Training Course in 2007 at the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm in Grass Valley, CA. He took the first monastic vow from Sivananda lineage in 2011 and has been traveling yearly to…
Learn more about Swami Adi Parashaktiananda