Indian Architecture (Vastu) for Beginners
with Niranjan Babu
June 28 - 30, 2019
Vastu Design for Beginners, with Niranjan Babu, is a course on Vastu, the science of sacred architecture, and is a vedic science and sister science to yoga along with other sister sciences such as ayurveda, vedanta, and jyotish.
A rare occasion to learn from an expert! Niranjan Babu has the intuition of an expert and will teach you not only the sciences of Vastu but the insights that will make this vedic science accessible to all, not only for life enhancement but also for Self Realization.
- Importance of directions in building (Vastu Purusha Mandala Orientation)
- Inducing Fertiility into Soil (Bhugarbha Vinyasa)
- Building with sacred dimensions (Ayadi Shadvarga or the six Building Formulae)
- How to bring sacred energy into your home or building (Brahmasthana and its Importance)
- What to build and where to build it (Four zones in a sital area – habitable and non habitable)
- Identifying compatible zones for swimming pools, ponds, underground water tanks, water fountains, aquariums, etc.
- Homes or Manushyalaya
- Forming sub-divisions or layouts
- General Guidelines and probable remedies including yantras for imbalances
“6 Vastu Tips for Reorganizing your Living Space” by Niranjan Babu
06:00 – 08:00 am – Satsang: Silent meditation, chanting and lecture
08:00 – 10:00 am – Vastu for Beginners Workshop
10:00 – 10:45 am – Brunch
11:00 – 11:45 am – Karma Yoga
12:00 – 03:00 pm – Vastu for Beginners Workshop
04:00 – 06:00 pm – Yoga Class
06:00 – 06:45 pm – Dinner
08:00 – 10:00 pm – Satsang: meditation, chanting and lecture
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: The course will begin at 7pm on the first Date of the course with an Ashram Orientation followed by Satsang at 8pm.
Departure: The course will conclude at 3pm on the Final date.
What to Bring
Other: slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight. All books and materials are available in our boutique.
“Being an expert of Vastu and Vedic Astrology; Guruji, showers his students with his vast experience in such a way that even beginners can take root and blossom.
“The ability to convey complex concepts in such a clear and simple way so that it reaches as many people as possible is no easy task.
“My most humble gratitude towards him and his efforts to help people through his classes and with practical solutions to their problems. It gives me great satisfaction and pride to be his Student.
“Thank you Guruji for the opportunity to be your Student!!”
– Ravi, June 2019