Om Namah Sivaya,
Warm greetings to you from the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm,
We are grateful for your love and support as the Yoga Farm continues to thrive in this challenging time. We are adapting along with you to keep Satsang with each other and to share the teachings in new and creative ways.
The Ashram will remain closed at least until the end of 2020.
We will keep you updated as events unfold as we consider the health of our guests and staff and the pandemic situation.
We encourage you to stay connected with the Ashram and LA Center in these ways:
- Yoga Stress Relief Counseling Service – Swamis, senior teachers, and Yoga Health Educators provide free 30-minute support services.
- Satsang – Satsang live from LA Center daily at 6am.
- Hatha Yoga Classes – Live Hatha Yoga classes 4 times a day.
- Online Courses – The Ashram and Center continue to offer our foundational courses: Meditation, Positive Thinking, Hatha Yoga Sadhana, Bhagavad Gita, and more…
- Online Workshops – Join senior teachers and special guests for relevant topics to build Stress Resilience, Increase Immunity, Yoga and Ayurveda Health, Jyotish, Vastu, and Sound Healing.
- Online Teacher Training – We are offering this now multiple times a year.
The Ashram remains an oasis of peace in the world. We look forward to welcoming you back to your spiritual home in the near future.
Your generous support to Swamiji’s mission will keep the Yoga Farm strong and vital during the pandemic. Please donate here: https://sivanandayogafarm.org/donation/