In this podcast, Swami Sita teaches from the book Crest Jewel of Discrimination written by Adi Sankaracharya. Sankara describes the need for devotion in order to experience truth and freedom. We have to learn to have discernment between what is helping us and what is not. By practicing right thinking we can cultivate an inner power / knowledge. Our current state is that we are lost in an ocean of worldliness where we only see external things. But we need to remember the Self and have the power of discrimination / discernment. It is like a snake / rope where what we are seeing is not real, and we need the light to see correctly.
- Yoga for Awareness and Letting GoBy wpengine
- Healing with Medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Jyotish, and VedantaBy Swami Adi Parashaktiananda
- Yoga Training to Uplift YourselfBy Swami Adi Parashaktiananda
- Yogic Guidelines to Alleviate SufferingBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Yoga and HealingBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Sivananda Yoga: Health Educator Training – Documentary film by Benoy K BehlBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Sivananda Yoga: Health, Peace & Unity – Documentary Film by Benoy K BehlBy Swami Sitaramananda