Many people come to yoga because of stress in their lives. In fact, most diseases that people suffer from come from stress. Stress is in fact a subjective phenomenon. Stress depends on the mind of the person. Some people are stressed very easily and become sick while some others resist and carry on. Some level of stress is normal and very healthy, but chronic stress is when we are stressed all the time. Yoga through breathing, relaxation, positive thinking, meditation, and diet offers many solutions for stress management.
- How Yoga Helps with Stress and Diseases that come from StressBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Essential Principles to Leading a Yoga LifeBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Meaning of Life Video ClipsBy Swami Sitaramananda
- How to understand Prana, our Vital EnergyBy Swami Sitaramananda
- What is the Meaning of life?By Swami Sitaramananda
- Steps to Peace of MindBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Karma, Dharma, and SadhanaBy Swami Sitaramananda