Many people come to yoga because of stress in their lives. In fact, most diseases that people suffer from come from stress. Stress is in fact a subjective phenomenon. Stress depends on the mind of the person. Some people are stressed very easily and become sick while some others resist and carry on. Some level of stress is normal and very healthy, but chronic stress is when we are stressed all the time. Yoga through breathing, relaxation, positive thinking, meditation, and diet offers many solutions for stress management.
- Healing with Medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Jyotish, and VedantaBy Swami Adi Parashaktiananda
- Yoga Training to Uplift YourselfBy Swami Adi Parashaktiananda
- Yogic Guidelines to Alleviate SufferingBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Yoga and HealingBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Sivananda Yoga: Health Educator Training – Documentary film by Benoy K BehlBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Sivananda Yoga: Health, Peace & Unity – Documentary Film by Benoy K BehlBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Yoga and KarmaBy Swami Sitaramananda