Yoga life is a conscious life. In yoga, we become conscious of our actions. It’s not what you do that is important, but the attitude in which you do it. In Yoga we learn to do our duty, and not just follow what the mind likes to do. We understand the importance of cultivating positive feelings and positive relationships with others. A yogi is very regular and follows a routine and does things always at the correct time. At the same time the yogi is always calm and relaxed but not lazy.
- How Yoga Helps with Stress and Diseases that come from StressBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Essential Principles to Leading a Yoga LifeBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Meaning of Life Video ClipsBy Swami Sitaramananda
- How to understand Prana, our Vital EnergyBy Swami Sitaramananda
- What is the Meaning of life?By Swami Sitaramananda
- Steps to Peace of MindBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Karma, Dharma, and SadhanaBy Swami Sitaramananda