Yoga life is a conscious life. In yoga, we become conscious of our actions. It’s not what you do that is important, but the attitude in which you do it. In Yoga we learn to do our duty, and not just follow what the mind likes to do. We understand the importance of cultivating positive feelings and positive relationships with others. A yogi is very regular and follows a routine and does things always at the correct time. At the same time the yogi is always calm and relaxed but not lazy.
- 24 Gurus of Dattatreya : Nature is the Greatest TeacherBy wpengine
- Forgiveness: A talk given by Dr. Fred LuskinBy wpengine
- Ayurvedic herbs and six tastesBy Jagadamba
- 5 Tips for Tending a Winter GardenBy Krishna Das
- Your Heart CoherenceBy wpengine
- 6 Ayurvedic Tips for Winter WellnessBy Jagadamba
- Increase Prana for Stress ReliefBy Swami Sitaramananda