Yoga life is a conscious life. In yoga, we become conscious of our actions. It’s not what you do that is important, but the attitude in which you do it. In Yoga we learn to do our duty, and not just follow what the mind likes to do. We understand the importance of cultivating positive feelings and positive relationships with others. A yogi is very regular and follows a routine and does things always at the correct time. At the same time the yogi is always calm and relaxed but not lazy.
Most Recent Podcast Upload
- Meditation guidance – how to meditate and not give up.
- Self Enquiry: a meditation method to make you feel stronger in time of COVID 19
- Yoga of Relationships in the time of COVID 19 crisis
- Prana, Thoughts, Emotions and Immunity
- Fear, Stress, Anxiety or Faith – How to Maintain Mental Health in Times of Epidemic
- 5 Edible and Medicinal Springtime Weeds
- Self-quarantine or Yogic turning inwards – How to live with yourself and be happy and healthy
- Role of Yoga Teacher in Time of COVID-19