Yoga life is a conscious life. In yoga, we become conscious of our actions. It’s not what you do that is important, but the attitude in which you do it. In Yoga we learn to do our duty, and not just follow what the mind likes to do. We understand the importance of cultivating positive feelings and positive relationships with others. A yogi is very regular and follows a routine and does things always at the correct time. At the same time the yogi is always calm and relaxed but not lazy.
- Healing with Medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Jyotish, and VedantaBy Swami Adi Parashaktiananda
- Yoga Training to Uplift YourselfBy Swami Adi Parashaktiananda
- Yogic Guidelines to Alleviate SufferingBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Yoga and HealingBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Sivananda Yoga: Health Educator Training – Documentary film by Benoy K BehlBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Sivananda Yoga: Health, Peace & Unity – Documentary Film by Benoy K BehlBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Yoga and KarmaBy Swami Sitaramananda