In this talk on Yogic Guidelines to Alleviate Suffering, Swamiji tells us that the causes of suffering are mental, emotional, and karmic. Suffering comes from our ignorance, likes and dislikes, and fears. If we can remember that the body and mind are our instruments and cultivate calmness, control of senses, turning inwards, balance, discrimination, and equal vision we can reduce our suffering.
- Healing with Medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Jyotish, and VedantaBy Swami Adi Parashaktiananda
- Yoga Training to Uplift YourselfBy Swami Adi Parashaktiananda
- Yogic Guidelines to Alleviate SufferingBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Yoga and HealingBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Sivananda Yoga: Health Educator Training – Documentary film by Benoy K BehlBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Sivananda Yoga: Health, Peace & Unity – Documentary Film by Benoy K BehlBy Swami Sitaramananda
- Yoga and KarmaBy Swami Sitaramananda